An attractive rectangular chrome face plate and minimalist controls ensure that the Aspire Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve, with Built-In Diverter, complements any modern bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, square handles give you finger tip control of the temperature and flow of water to a fixed shower head, or a slide rail kit, tub filler or body jets.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Aspire Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Faucet Valve Details
- Dimensions (H x W): 8½" x 4¾"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass rough-in valve
- Brass handles and face plate
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (104ºf)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 2 - 75 psi pressure
- ½" NPT Inlets and Outlets Compatible with standard US plumbing connections
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Please note: This valve can supply only one outlet at a time
Brand Hudson Reed Dimensions H 8.5" x W 3.15" Max Width W 3.15" Max Height H 8.5" Temperature Control Thermostatic Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Material Brass Material Brass Finish Chrome Installation Wall Mount Recommended Pressure 2 - 75 PSI Minimum Pressure 2 PSI Maximum Pressure 75 PSI Warranty 10 Years Warranty 10 Years
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice