Hudson Reed Chrome Curved Heated Bathroom Towel Radiator Rack 71" x 23.5"
This tall, curved Ladder Style Heated Towel Rail, with a high quality chrome finish, produces a heat output of 647 Watts (2,208 BTUs), enough to keep your towels warm and heat a small bathroom or cloakroom.
Supplied complete with a fixing pack for wall mounting, this minimalist towel rail has 34 curved horizontal rungs and provides a functional and stylish centrepiece to any contemporary setting. This product is from our Premium range and has 0.9" (22mm) bars which give both a higher output and improved aesthetics. Manufactured by an ISO 9001 registered company.
Suitable for closed loop heating systems, the 71" x 23.5" Heated Bathroom Towel Rack connects to your heating system via the radiator valves included (please choose straight or angled valves).
Hudson Reed Chrome Curved Heated Bathroom Towel Radiator Rack 71" x 23.5" Details
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 71" (1800mm) x 23.5" (600mm) x 3" (75m)
- Output: 647 Watts (2,208 BTUs)
- Number of cross-bars: 34, with a thickness of 0.9" (22mm), divided into 4 sections of 5, 6, 8, 15
- Pipe Centres: 22" (560mm)
- Fixing Pack Included
- Suitable for bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen etc.
- Expertly plated with high quality 62.5 micron chrome on copper plated mild steel, with swagged oven brazed joints.
- Tested to BS EN442 - 150 psi maximum working pressure
- Please note: Radiator valves are included, please choose either straight or angled radiator valves.
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity hot water or steam systems.
Finish Chrome Style Modern Dimensions H 71" x W 23.5" x D 3" Finish Chrome Max Width 23.5" Max Height 71" Maximum Pressure 150 PSI Watts (Radiator) 647 Pipe Centers 22" Material Steel Watts 647 BTU 2208
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice