Constructed from durable, non-ferrous brass, with a high quality chrome finish, this hydronic towel warmer features three horizontal bars, giving an impressive heat output of 550 Watts. Floor mounted, featuring horizontal bars for drying towels, this traditional radiator brings a touch of class to any modern or period-style bathroom, en-suite or cloakroom suite. The 36.6" x 19.3" heated traditional towel radiator connects to your closed loop heating system via the Hudson Reed radiator valves, included in the price.
Traditional Brass Heated Bathroom Towel Radiator 36.6" x 19.3" Details
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 36.6" x 19.3" x 6" (930mm x 491mm x 153mm)
- Output: 550 Watts (1,879 BTUs)
- Number of columns: 3 deep by 4 sections, in white period style
- High quality chrome-plated surround made from 1.25" (32mm) brass
- Pipe Centres with valves: 12.2" (310mm)
- Floor to Centre of Tapping: 4" (100mm)
- Wall to Valve: 4.3" (110mm) (max distance)
- Fixing Pack Included
- Suitable for bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen etc.
- Please note: Angled radiator valves are included with this product.
Buy now, to transform your bathroom, at an affordable price.
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for hot water forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity or steam systems.
Finish Chrome Style Traditional Dimensions 36.7" x 19.35" x 6" Max Projection from the wall 4.3" Watts (Radiator) 550 Pipe Centers 12.2" Material Brass Watts 550 BTU 1879
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice