The Hudson Reed thermostatic shower system will add smart, modern style to any bathroom. Featuring a chrome finish and a cross-head handle that controls the flow and temperature of the water, the sequential thermostatic shower valve has a solid brass construction for great durability. It incorporates an anti-scald device to ensure a safer showering experience.
The shower head features easy to clean nozzles and a slimline design. It can easily be adjusted to the desired height.Hudson Reed Sequential Thermostatic Shower Valve Details
- Solid brass sequential valve
- Serviceable check valves and strainers
- Ceramic disc technology
- Automatic anti scald device
- ½" NPT Inlets and Outlets Compatible with standard US plumbing connections
- Neoperl DW15 check valves
- Reversible check valves so the unit can be placed on the hose side
- Compatible with combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Easy to fix
- Slide rail length: 42"
- Chrome finish
- Easy clean nozzles
- Handshower length: 8.25"
- Handshower diameter: 1.25”
- IAPMO approved
- 1/2" BSP inlet
- 9.5 L/min 2.5gpm regulator installed
- Outlet elbow: 1/2" NPT inlet and 1/2" BSP outlet
- Includes 59” double lock shower hose
Brand Hudson Reed Temperature Control Thermostatic Outlet Connection Size 1/2" Material Brass Finish Chrome No of Body Jets 0 Head Size 7" - 8" Product Type Shower System Style Modern Installation Wall Mount Inlet Size 1/2" Maximum Pressure 45 PSI Warranty 10 Years
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice