We may collect the following information:
- your name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as your postcode, preferences and interests
- other information that is relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
A full list of cookies we collect can be found here.Back to top
This information is needed so that we can understand customer needs, improve our service and for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- improving products and services
- we may periodically send promotional emails about products and special offers, using the email address you have provided
- we may occasionally contact you for market research purposes. You may be contacted by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use any information gathered to customise the website according to customer interests.
Hudson Reed is fully committed to ensuring your personal information is kept secure. We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, and to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.Back to top
A cookie is a small file which asks to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. If you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps to analyse web traffic or informs you when you visit a particular website. Cookies also allow web applications to respond to you as an individual, tailoring its operation to suit your needs, likes and dislikes, by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
HudsonReed.ca uses traffic log cookies to identify which website pages are being used. This helps us to analyse data about web traffic and improve our website. This information is used solely for statistical analysis purposes. The data is then removed from the system.
The Hudson Reed website may contain links to other websites of interest. If you use these links to leave our site, please be aware that we do not have any control over the content of that website and cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you may provide whilst visiting such sites. These website are not governed by this privacy statement. We recommend that you exercise caution and view the privacy statement applicable to the website in question before submitting any information.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of the personal information you provide in the following ways:
- when you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for and check the box which indicates that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- • if you have previously given your consent for your personal information to be used in this way, you may change your mind at any time. Write to us or email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Hudson Reed will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your permission, or unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you third party promotions that we feel may be of interest to you, if you tell us that you want this to happen.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may access details of the personal information we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of this information, please write to: Hudson Reed Limited, Unit 1 & 2 Dawson Court, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB, England .
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that information held on you is incorrect or incomplete, please inform us by email or in writing, at the above address, and we will promptly rectify this.Back to top
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.