Six circular vertical tubes, finished in superior matt silver powder coat (RAL9043), make this radiator a striking design feature of any contemporary living space. The large diameter tubes deliver an amazing heat output of 1309 Watts (4463 BTUs).
Stylish and effective, this modern classic connects directly into your domestic central heating system by means of the angled radiator valves included.
Silver Vertical Tube Designer Radiator 70" x 14" Features
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 70" x 14" x 3.25" (1780mm x 360mm x 80mm)
- Output: 1309 Watts (4463 BTUs)
- Maximum Projection from Wall: 5.25" (133mm)
- Pipe centres with valves: 17.3 (440mm)
- Number of columns: 6
- Circular columns
- Fixing Pack Included (see image above)
- Designed to be plumbed into your central heating system
- Suitable for bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen etc.
- Weight: 50 lbs (22.6kg)
- Please note: Angled radiator valves included
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity hot water or steam systems.
Finish Silver Style Modern Dimensions 70" x 14" x 3.25" Max Projection from the wall 5.25" Watts (Radiator) 1309 Pipe Centers 17.3" Material Steel Watts 1309 BTU 4463
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice