The Hudson Reed Traditional Grand Rigid Riser Kit with Twin Thermostatic Shower Faucet Valve complements the appearance of any bathroom furnished in traditional style. The ceramic and chrome materials used for the single function exposed shower valve match the chrome exposed rigid riser kit. An attractive period-style control lever and tap regulate the temperature and the rate of flow of water through the shower rose. The Grand Rigid Riser allows the luxury of a large shower rose for showering, combined with the flexibility of a shower head
Hudson Reed Single Control Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve with Rigid Riser Kit Details
- Dimensions (H x W): 7½" x 6"
- Projection from Wall: 6½"
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature 101°f (38°c)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Compatible with combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and shower pumps
- Suitable for water systems between 7 - 75 psi pressure
- Please note: Valve Inlet connections are ½" compression
Hudson Reed Grand Rigid Riser Details
- Diameter of Head 8"
- Height: 49.6"
- Projection from wall : 26.8”
Brand Hudson Reed Temperature Control Thermostatic Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Material Brass Finish Chrome No of Body Jets 0 Head Shape Round Style Traditional Installation Wall Mount Recommended Pressure 7- 75 PSI Minimum Pressure 7 PSI Maximum Pressure 75 PSI
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice