This cast iron style radiator, with a high quality white powder coat finish (RAL 9016), has 6 vertical triple columns that give a massive heat output of 1,644 Watts (5,605 BTUs), ample to warm a room quickly and effectively.
When combined with a set of modern valves, this up-to-date version of a classic vertical radiator design is an ideal complement to contemporary settings, but also fits in equally well with traditional décor. This versatile radiator is compatible with all domestic central heating systems, will connect with your existing pipe work and is supplied complete with a wall mounting kit. For a truly authentic look, combine this traditional-style radiator with a Hudson Reed floor mounting kit (TRUSH017).
Traditional Column Radiator Cast Iron Style white 71" x 10.6" Details
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 71" (1800mm) x 10.6" (270mm) x 4" (100mm)
- Projection When Fitted: 5.1" (130mm)
- Output: 1,644 Watts (5,605 BTUs)
- Material: Steel
- Finish: White Powder Coat (RAL 9016)
- Columns: 6 x 3
- Wall Mounting Brackets Included
- Optional Floor Mounting Kit Available - See Essential Extras Above
- Please note: Angled Radiator Valves are required, please choose either modern or traditional radiator valves.
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity hot water or steam systems.
Finish White Style Traditional Dimensions H 71" x W 10.6" x D 4" Finish White Max Width 10.6" Max Projection from the wall 5.1" Max Height 71" Watts (Radiator) 1644 Material Steel Watts 1644 BTU 5605
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice