The Hudson Reed Triple Thermostatic Shower Valve with Traditional Grand Rigid Riser Kit and Tub Spout complements the appearance of any bathroom furnished in traditional style. The ceramic and chrome materials used for the twin function exposed shower valve match the chrome exposed rigid riser kit and large tub spout. The attractive period-style control lever and tap regulate the temperature and the rate of flow of water through either the shower rose or tub spout. The Grand Rigid Riser allows the luxury of a large shower rose for showering, combined with the flexibility of a shower head
Hudson Reed Traditional Triple Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve with Grand Rigid Riser & Tub Spout Details
- Dimensions: (Shower Valve Exposed H x W x D): 13¼" x 6" x 6¼"
- Dimensions (Grand Rigid Riser Kit): Height 50¼"
- Projection from Wall: 23¼"
- Dimensions (Bath Spout): Height 6¾"
- Projection from Wall: 6¾"
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature 38°
- Automatic anti scald device
- Compatible with combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and shower pumps
- Recommended pressure for best performance 7 to 75 psi
- Please note: Valve Inlet connections are ½"
Brand Hudson Reed Temperature Control Thermostatic Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Finish Chrome No of Body Jets 0 Head Shape Round Style Traditional Installation Wall Mount Recommended Pressure 7- 75 PSI Minimum Pressure 7 PSI Maximum Pressure 75 PSI
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice