The Hudson Reed Kia Thermostatic Triple Shower Valve (3 Outlet) features square controls for fingertip control. Constructed from brass and with modern ceramic disc technology, this chrome finish minimalist shower valve supplies water to either the fixed shower head, hand shower or 4 body jets.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device. It is possible to use the shower head simultaneously with a handset or body jets, but this may reduce the flow of water to both functions.
Hudson Reed Concealed Thermostatic Triple Valve with Built-in Diverter Details
- Dimensions: (H x W) 11" x 4¾"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass rough-in valve
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (38°)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 7 - 75 psi pressure
- ½" NPT Inlets and Outlets Compatible with standard US plumbing connections
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Please note: using two functions simultaneously may reduce the water flow to both outlets
Hudson Reed Chrome Square Slide Rail Shower Kit Details
- Dimensions: 22.3”(H) x 4.3”(W)
- Projection from wall (rail): 2.8”
Hudson Reed Chrome Fixed Shower Head Details
- Dimensions: 8" Square
- Projection from wall : 13”
Hudson Reed Chrome Body Jet Details
- Dimensions: 1.75”(H) x 1.75”(W)
- Projection from wall : 2.16”
Brand Hudson Reed Temperature Control Thermostatic Functions work simultaneously Yes Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Material Brass Material Brass Finish Chrome No of Body Jets 4 Head Shape Square Style Modern Installation Wall Mount Recommended Pressure 7-75 psi
Customer Reviews 2 item(s) | Add Your Review
- Happy with purchase
Ordered this product Nov, 2016.
Was initially a little concerned about spending so much money for a product that wasn't available in any of the local 'big box' stores in my area, especially considering that Hudson Reed isn't a Canadian company. The order process and purchase went very well, very quick and reliable tracking information and very quick ship time (less than 4 days straight to my door).
Product was as advertised, valve very beefy, jets and shower components well made. Once installed the actual shower worked as advertised, as expected was worried that after all the re-plumbing and adjustment that maybe something would go wrong but everything went well and we are very happy with our purchase.
My only complaints:
1) the documentation for the value could be a bit better. There is no discussion on how far the valve should be from the wall, luckily we had a good plumber who did a good job of 'eyeballing' the distance
2) the labelling of the valve could be better, luckily there were other PDFs available on hudson reed that give a good 'example' layout of the valve (jet, hand sprayer) which the plumber used when installing the value. Other than red/blue dots on the valve there are next to no layout information on the value itself.
3) the drop-elbow for the hand shower is terrible. Plastic with no where near enough threads to actually install properly (related to item #1 on my list) I went to buy a 3rd party drop-elbow because it was recommended that we should NOT use plastic and that what was given simply would not reach. This is my biggest complaint and added another $50 to the cost of the installation. Hudson Reed should seriously consider including a better drop-elbow for the hand shower and should definately consider not including a plastic drop elbow.
We are happy, and would recommend this product without any reservations. A similar shower layout locally would be hundreds of dollars more if bought local.
- Thermostaic shower system
Product was a even better quality than expected. In very pleased with the product though.
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice