This flat Ladder Style Heated Towel Rail has a high quality white powder coat finish and gives a heat output of 521 Watts (1,778 BTUs), enough to dry your towels and heat a small bathroom or cloakroom.
26 horizontal rungs, diameter 0.85" (22mm), increase the water capacity and surface area of this minimalist heated towel rail to make it more effective than radiators with narrower tubing.
Supplied complete with a fixing pack for wall mounting, and suitable for closed loop heating systems, the 47.25" x 23.5" Heated Bathroom Towel Rail connects to your heating system via the radiator valves included, please choose either straight or angled.
White Flat Bathroom Heated Towel Radiator Rail 47.25" x 23.5" Details
• Dimensions: (H x W x D) 47.25" (1200mm) x 23.5" (600mm) x 3.75" (95mm)
• Output: 521 Watts (1,778 BTUs)
• Number of cross-bars: 26, with a diameter of 0.85" (22mm)
• Pipe Centres: 21.65" (550mm)
• Fixing Pack Included
• Suitable for bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen etc.
• Tested to BS EN442 - 140 psi maximum working pressure
• Please note: Radiator valves are included, please choose either straight or angled radiator valves.
Buy now, to transform your bathroom, at an affordable price.
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity hot water or steam systems.
Finish White Style Modern Dimensions H 47.25" x W 23.5" x D 3.75" Finish White Max Width 23.5" Max Height 47.25" Maximum Pressure 140 PSI Watts (Radiator) 521 Pipe Centers 21.65" Material Steel Watts 521 BTU 1778
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice